Make your next career move easy
ProCare Personnel has been assisting social workers, psychologists, and social welfare professionals to get great jobs across Australia & New Zealand for over 7 years. We are well known in the welfare industry for our excellent range of career opportunities.
With new positions coming in daily, we can be sure to meet your career goals. Whether you want casual, temporary, part-time or permanent jobs, the choice is yours.
Our friendly recruitment consultants have all previously worked in the welfare industry & understand the skills and career pathways that are available. We appreciate that finding the right job for you is of the utmost importance and we continually strive to achieve that success for you.
With ProCare you can be confident about finding an environment where your career can flourish.
The ProCare Advantage
- Freedom to work the hours you want, when you want and where you want.
- Access to a wide range of jobs suited to your professional skills and goals.
- Top Rates of Pay
- Because we believe that the best people deserve the best rewards, we regularly review our rates of pay to ensure that they are amongst the best in the market.
- Friendly Personalised Service
- Our friendly consultants have industry experience and are dedicated to assisting you develop your career through job matching, interview preparation & career planning.
- Professional Skill Development
- Opportunities to develop and build upon your own professional skills by working in many and varied roles. We also offer training & industry networking opportunities.
It is so refreshing to work for a truly professional organisation that values and cares for its workers. I feel so pleased and privileged to be part of ProCare. Yvonne
I want to thank you for the support you have given me in finding work and ensuring work conditions are safe and appropriate. Your agency provides an excellent service. Kim
I just wanted to thank ProCare for helping me find a break in the social work job market. Your support and enthusiasm has been very encouraging and I really appreciate it. Justine
Thank you for getting me my "dream job" working with young people and for all your great help and advice. Michael